Saturday, September 11, 2021

Random Memories

 

My sister found this vintage bedspread at the antique show.  We both loved it.  It is her colors.
She let  me have it for awhile...Next year, we will trade back again...
In the background is my funky improv star.
Why is it, I wonder, that even when cooking a cheese crisp for lunch, that I think of color and of making quilts??
Cheddar!!!

Found this old pix of my son and DIL, 11 years ago.
Crazy  life!!  Dylan is not even here  yet.

My Red Onion quilt.  It has been living in Miami for a long time now.
Maybe I will do another one?
Oh, no...How about the UFOs??  Naw...lets have some fun.

2009 The booksigning event for my  mother's second book of poetry.
A great time.  Missing her way too much.  She has been gone 7 years now..RIP Mother

This must be a 2009 folder...Emily and Ruth, sewing buddies.
Now, both mothers of young children.

How I get distracted by memories??...back to sewing now...
Going to try this tute:  Simple Zipper Pouch







1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the Red Onion quilt. The photo of your son and DIL is striking because their struggle is in their eyes. I have seen that stare too many times around me.