Sunday, January 2, 2022

Getting in the UFO finish groove

 January 2, 2022
Backing pieced and ready for African fabric row quilt.

I have had the batik backing fabric for at least 10 years...Nice to have a stash to pick from
Now the dark batting will arrive, then when someone can come, basting.

Charlotte moved into the dark purple today for the O-virus...Jeeze Louize, aren't we sick of it.
My nephew has Covid now..He went to Walgreens for his test and they scheduled a follow up test for him. Nice to know there is some organization!!

My dishwasher is going....Yeah! Me! (No pictures for that as we all know what that  looks like!!)
Good book started...Yeah!

Looking for a backing for a baby quilt top, I made last  year.
My friends are doing UFO lists.  I do not think that is in my skillset...I am a find it, do it or read instead kind of person xo

OK, we have now made it almost through day 2 of the New Year!!
Still on cane and walker here, from my fall two  months ago..
Pool opens Tuesday. so grateful 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Find it, finish it sounds like a great strategy to me! I like those reds for your backing. Hope your new year is off to a good start!