Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Grandma Finds Serenity

Starting, as usual with our Aoife.  She has learned to squat.
It is her preferred method of reading now.
Tonight's work:  Crossroads process.  Parts seem uneven cuz it is not sewn yet.
My new work station by my computer.
I Zoomed with my friends for 3 hours tonight..Wonderful!!!
Zoom and sew, zoom and sew!!!  Win and Win!!
My basket of two patches are ready!!

 This afternoon, I sat down to read and fell asleep for two hours...
See my relaxing view:
That view would comfort and relax anyone.
Sigh!! 
I am all ready for the midnight hour!!
Now, on to my weakness:

I said, NO new fabric in this New Year!!  Then Wanda sent me a sale link for Marcia Derse fabric.  Just please note:  this is all Wanda's fault!!

The ice/snow event in Charlotte has left the walkway to my car solid ice.
I cannot leave the house.  The children are staying at their mother's house because there is no school tomorrow....a weather day!!  Folks like me in the woods will take days to unfreeze, especially with below freezing weather every night.

I am puttering in my sewing rooms, and sewing and just being free to be me.


















1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Come on, admit it, you needed a little treat to add to your MD fabric collection. I bought the top 2 also. I had never seen the turquoise one before. That storm missed us in IL and today it is above freezing for one day.

Aoife is the cutest little one! It looks like she likes hats too since she has had one on in the last few photos.