Tuesday, January 25, 2022

My Mind Ponders

                     Thank you all for your input on my antique Pineapple blocks.

Every suggestion was a good one.
The other day, I found these repro scraps in a box and sewed the together
Today I wonder if they would work for the middle of this table topper.
I could tea dye them, and use yellow or red lattice to hold the entire thing together.

What do you all think about this idea??
Let me know.

Today, the pool and lunch outside with a friend.
She devastated me by telling me that one of my camels only has three legs..Whatever.
They are bookends from India that I am trying to give to a good home..
A nice chat on the phone with another friend, CMQG meeting, cooking dinner.
And after making a nice dinner,  saying grace and eating together, the three of us.  Then, 
the children started fighting, ruining the mood for the meal. Second night in a row.

I have taken all their electronics and they have cleaned the kitchen and apologized to each other....but, not so fast.....more attitude.
So I am keeping their stuff till tomorrow morning to see if their attitude improves.
My precious sewing room now has remotes and cell phone, etc...and they are in bed, crabby still...
I am not crabby, however, I am going to sew somemore...xo

2 comments:

Julierose said...

I love your idea of setting the repros as a medallion with the lovely pineapples..really nice...hugs, Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

I like the pineapples alot. I think they could use calmness to really shine. Sorry about the kids arguing. They have a lot of turbulence in their lives. You are trying to calm it and structure it for their own benefit, but they can't see that, because, well, they are kids.