Friday, January 21, 2022

The Very Cozy Inside Day

 I hate my new phone. The pictures are fuzzy and the sound is off..Here is my Crossroads more than halfway done.  Almost finished with block 9 but I did not have it me tonight..

                                 

Here I am messing around with Flying Geese orphan blocks.
And my Kale candy from Sherry to save my day...(Yum)
Today has been a wonderful day.
Once again I have so many projects to work on, I do not know where to start.!!

The Oregon Alpaca visit was a success!!



One more day of zooming and sewing...Four hours of Zooming and four hours of sewing!  Yeah me.!!
Rain and yuck cannot mess with my serenity xo

Dear me I published this on the wrong site.  Now, I do not know how to fix it...Sorry xo

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love those Crossroads blocks!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great blocks! Still very cold here, but the sun is out today!