Saturday, January 22, 2022

Midnight Fun in Charlotte

 Snow, Snow and more Snow.  Too bad it is at midnight!!

As I was messing around with the random Flying Geese, I found a block I liked.
Cannot decide on the corners, grey?  white?  I like both. AND
They are my Marcia Derse.  I finally let myself cut into them.


I like this enough for a mug rug, but 12 and a half inches is too big.
Tonight I figured out how to Zoom and use the Accuquilt cutter at the same time.
Thank goodness most of my carts are on wheels.  Wheeling it close to my computer was no big deal.  Now these donated shirts are 2.5 inches square.
Only problem....I discovered that my shoulder arthritis bothers me when cranking...ugh.
The electric one is way too pricey, even on sale.

I worked on my Crossroads quilt, but got sick of it, thus my new block and my new squares. Now, I am leaving the big mess for bed...something I hate when the children do it.  Gotta check out the snow first!!!
This time I have ice melt.

PS.  Just so you know, Meatloaf and I are the same age.!!!!!
News  you can use!!











1 comment:

Emily said...

So excited to get snow! We didn't really have any last weekend but had about 2" this morning--enough to play in! Love your block with the horses!