Monday, July 2, 2012

Multitasking or Ennui??

I have decided to quilt this tomorrow.  Why not?  It has only been sitting around waiting for forever.. I have always loved fabric...smelling it, breathing it, touching it...and sometimes even using it.  But, I was sketchy about folks who also loved thread...till now.  Till now and my Aurifil.  This perfect shade of light blue for the bobbin...just right for the backing.  Sigh.....
 I open this box and I feel like it is Christmas...glory....
 Certainly not delaying...but..before I quilt the Christmas angel quilt, I "needed" to sew these two patch blocks into four patches...for a rainy day.....
With an apparent desire for a change of direction..I whipped up a few small four patches.
 When I put my new gifted blocks next to my medallion start...I wondered if I should just make it a political quilt...Maybe in this season, I just have not had enough politics?? Tigger reflects no political affiliation what-so-ever.
 Finally sharing the successful birthday party...My son with his son..and a dirty wormy cake! Perfect!

No comments: