Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Dolly quilt

last night I found 4 16 patch orphan blocks...with a bit of lattice and border, I have a dolly quilt.  Small things....

 It was really a no brainer...good thing!!!  huh??  But I had to think twice.  Once in fussy cutting this baby doll for the center....
 Next, to place the yellow in the checkered binding in just the right place...
Because I had to spend most of the afternoon in bed, I am really trying not to read blogs now...I am trying to get better...hugs to my friends out there that give me so much support.

4 comments:

Karen at Birdsong Cabin said...

The dollie is adorable! Take care of yourself. Hugs - Karen E.

Julia Wood said...

Hope you feel better.....

smazoochie said...

Makes me happy that you are being a good patient. Be well, my dear.

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

For someone who has been incapacitated you have been fantastically productive! The dolly quilt is adorable. Great job on getting the yellow portions of the binding in the corners. Hope you are feeling better soon!