Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Life on Life's Terms

 For my friend Suzette..potholders to her liking..


Lynsey is writing a book on anxiety and depression.   I am paying her $5 for each chapter.  She is also planning to open a bakery with her mother.  If I want, I can be part of the bakery.  There will be a chair at the back where I can sit and sew.  She said that she imagines girls coming into the bakery and praising the sweets...then, they say to each other,  "That is the girl who wrote the book about depression and anxiety...the book that helped the world!!"

I am changing focus...Thanks to Kathy, Linda and Lisa.
The below pet is a Marbled Orb Weaver...perfect for Halloween.
This one is a Writer Spider.
Never mind, I am sticking with quilting!!!
Lynsey is now making homemade smoothies. She prefers hers with a scoop of ice cream on top
A rough day today....cheered on by pictures of Aoife.
The finale....our Aoife in the lamb outfit I sent her...
Joy...pure joy!!

Last night, Lynsey prepared to go to her mother's house for a few days.
I said, I am going to miss you when you are gone...Immediately, she put on this song:

4 comments:

Chuck Overman said...

Love to you and your troops ❤ 💙 ♥

Chuck Overman said...

Love to you and your troops ❤ 💙 ♥

Cherie said...

Are you going somewhere? Your beautiful little granddaughter is a proper little ray of sunshine.

Char said...

I think Lynsey is right in her prediction: she will grow up to help the world.