Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Good Stuff

Aoife's hat arranged by her daddy. It curiously looks like a bowl cozy??? 

Lynsey made an apron for her mother for Christmas. She was sooo proud.
She took one of my old aprons and traced it.

Yesterday was so relaxing.  I sat in my messy messy sewing room and read a novel by Katherine Center.
There are only two left to read.
I did most of my exercises outside in 35 degrees with sun.
I felt like I just might have a few more good years left and that most people do not die of degenerative arthritis.

Today, not so good.  I heard that out of our 4 big hospitals in Charlotte, the one closest to me has zero ICU beds....Not that I am planning on a car accident or heart attack...Evidently, my neurosis is exploding. Our lives are so upside down.

Cutting 10 inch squares from plaids....relaxing...
Funnest of all fun...is working with scraps..
I thought I might do some one cornered snowballing to put in character.
I used scraps from Lynsey's apron sewing.
Yesterday, I was so Covid Crazy...OMG...
.My son went to store for milk, bringing home both milk and flowers to cheer his mother.....love..
Aoife goes hiking...Oregon is great for that.!!

Life didn't turn out the way it's supposed to.
That is true for everybody.

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness"

--Desmond Tutu


1 comment:

Mystic Quilter said...

Clever Lynsey, bet her mother loved it! Lucky you scoring a bunch of beautiful flowers, such a vibrant colour and I'm happy to read that you spent some time relaxing!!