Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Wormy Kind of Day

 

Have to start off with a smile from our dear dimpled Aoife!!
Lynsey made 4 one pan cakes like this.  She mixed the two cakes to make it swirl and pretty
She and her dad had bought canned frosting...Disgusting. Fair enough, they told me to make my own frosting.
I made it in haste so it was much less than spectacular.
This morning for breakfast, I had a slice.
Next thing I hear Lynsey fighting with her brother.
And, telling her father that her brother had taken a piece of my cake.
When I confessed, she was stunned...It is NOT your birthday yet???
I thought it was my cake.  I did not know it was a birthday cake.
Hilarious....this was hilarious.  Poor Dylan, blamed for everything.

Old tired grandma is trying to feel younger...Thus:  Size 6 for bicep curls and size 2 for something else.
I tried the 3's but they made my shoulder hurt.  So far, not one part of me feels 42 again...!!! And, I have been doing this for six months!!!!


My son took 12 and a half year old Zoe to the vet for a check up
Her fur is falling out in chunks.  She is deaf, her eyes are clouded.
However, if Linda visits or she sees a squirrel, she takes off with youthful spirit..
The vet said that her blood pressure and heart beat were both very low.
She did blood work.  On the way home, Eamon decided to stop at Home Depot with two animals in the car.  He loaded pine needles.  When he checked on Stitch, our cat...she had pooped worms...Jeeze Louize...  The vet has now set aside for us tapeworm medication.

Took dear Lynsey to the pediatrician.  She had had itching on her bottom, too.
Pinworms.  OMG...God, Grandma O'Quilts is exhausted.  I know the worm thing is too much information, however............
We went for a peppermint milk shake to celebrate her bravery at the doc and
it started to feel a bit like Christmas!!!
All is well when I start messing around with scraps for a hospital donation quilt.
Maybe a few more red hearts in the blocks for a kid's Valentine quilt.



No comments: