Friday, April 13, 2012

The day..

I was soo very proud of myself today.  Last night I finished the CEU's I needed. Today I washed all my winter sweaters getting them ready to put away. I learned how to use my Evernote and I was thrilled with myself practicing free motion quilting on flannel.  Until...this!.  ..UGH...I ruined my expensive Supreme Slider and it was taped down..And then my husband decided to pressure clean the deck instead of all the nice honey do things I had planned for him...He said.."What are all those sweaters doing on the deck..they have to go!"....Oh, dear...my great day...
This is one of my basted $5 tops from the Spring's sale.  It did all work out in the end..all but the Supreme Slider, that is... 

And the mother update...suffice it to say..yesterday she went in her wheelchair to Lunch Bunch at a Chinese restaurant.  Never mind that she cannot eat Chinese or swallow it.  She initially said that she was too tired, but then decided that another chance to go out may not come her way..so she went.  Today she had her hair done and Wednesday she ran her poetry group.  She is like the little girl with the curl right in the middle of her forehead.  When she is good, she is very very good, and when she is bad, she is horrid!  She is planning her 91st bday on Cinco de Mayo.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Ouch, sorry about your slider :( Had to laugh at your comment about your mom, though - being good, and being bad! I can relate!