Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The quilt, the book of inspiration and the saying....what a day...

Lillian's Flower Garden, finished...Thank you Terri Feehan.  The story of this quilt is here.  And the courage to    just wack off the edges of this beloved top I have had for 40 years came from Rayna and her great book.. 

CLICK ON BOOK TO ORDER A SIGNED COPY!!
I am delighted that I listened and that this quilt top is now a quilt.  I think Lillian would be pleased.



  I found this on Susan Branch's blog...and it really said it all in my mind and spirit of the day.  And, of course the lovely handwriting of Susan's made it even more special

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh - that is beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

Could you type out the quote, I could only see a portion of it on my screen and would like to see the entire thing.