Friday, April 20, 2012

A little of this and a little of that....

Before throwing scraps into the scrap bin, I decided to play.
 Then there is Zoey.  I have never had a black dog before.  She is difficult to see in the dark...so at JoAnn's 50% off notion sale today...

 I bought this.  I put both flash and no flash pix up because there is such a difference.  It is iron on.  It all worked perfectly on the collar until I realized that one of the buckles was plastic.  It melted right on my pressing cloth...oh, well...

 And then there is this from My Happy Crazy Life.  She decided that there were so many plastic bags inside of her "green" bags, that is was not a good thing.  So her tutorial here shows how to make mesh re-usable produce bags.  Right up my alley of no brainer projects for tonight.
 I hope I got the right scruffy mesh because at JoAnn's fabric sale today, I got carried away:)

No comments: