Monday, April 23, 2012

Scrap process progress..

I was so humming along with this project when work called.  I mean really, work and my business instead of sewing??  And, then I had to do the paperwork.  At least while I was making a sandwich for my dinner,  my brain made a decision.  There is so much clutter in this quilt that this subdued lattice gives the eye a place to rest.  The turquoise one was fighting for attention from the blocks and the green was just the wrong shade of green.  All my blocks are pieced now and I hope to put the lattice on tonight.  The border and binding, whatever they may be,  should pull it all together nicely.  I just love it when things work out so well with no sweat, even without chocolate.

Himself is off playing tennis.  He loves to exercise.  I have to admit that I agree.  I mean my right leg feels just wonderful when it is pushing the foot peddle of my dearly beloved Janome 6600.

No comments: