Saturday, August 8, 2020

Bragging Rights and Gifts

 

Our Dylan above, age 10, filled 10 bobbins for me!!!!!  Thank you Dylan!!This afternoon I am going to a friend's house to sit and sew in the driveway under a tree.I will be putting elastic in these..while we visit.   https://allysonhill.typepad.com/photos/eco_lid/index.htmleco friendly potluck bowl covers.  Of course our party days are over without Mr. O'Quilts and with Covid.....I used to love to bring these on a potluck dish and leave them as a gift.N  We use bowl covers all the time.
 AOIFE showing off her dimples on day 15!!
Once again.... Aoife...just hanging out!!
Guess she is too young for her first sewing lesson.
I will be patient!!

A big thank you to all the folks who reach out to help us.
I am humbled to see it...humbled to receive..

A big shout out to Michelle Obama who was brave enough
to share with us that she, too, suffers from dysthymia due to these Covid and scary times.
That helps the rest of us feel not so out of whack...

1 comment:

Peter K said...

As always! a joy to read your open-bearted sharing. And oh! the dimpled baby smile!