Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Grandma, Grandma, Grandma

Aoife, day 19 xo
Look what came in the mail today:  Grandma's very own copy of Aoife's birth feet prints.
 

Today, I got back my lab results from my physical last week.
Everything is in order:  no high blood pressure, no diabetes, no cholesterol issues, heart and lungs sound good...and blah blah blah. (for now)
Why then am I tired all the time.
Stress...OMG, and arthritis...Oh, well...we will carry on.
Especially since I seemed to have become exactly like my stressed out mother!!
I just finished the prep for drawstring bag number 8...the strings match the lining.

This is very interesting 2020, the year we will never forget!!!

Grandma showing off Aoife  again...!!!!


Aoife had her three week check up today...all is well.
Look at her daddy's big hands and her little feet.
Her daddy goes back to work tomorrow after his paternity leave.

Good day today, Zoomed the Melody Miller interview.
Zoomed Sit and chat with Charlotte MQG

Finished and snipped two baby quilts.
I visited with my girl and her girl.
She said today was her first day walking to the grocery store alone.
With the dog and the baby in the stroller.
Today was a great day!!
Made two masks...my son seems to think his friends want them...we will see.

5 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

Beautiful photos of Aiofe and her daddy!! How quickly the little one grow.
I see you are now a secure site following on from Wanda's comment, that's good. There are still quite a few bloggers who haven't changed to https.

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Wonderful photos and isn't it a thrill to be Grandma???

Michele Bilyeu said...

Oh grandma what a little beauty! Footprints and photos. I hope they sent
Pearl packing for good. That old witchy woman needs to leave everyone in your family alone! You need to be on your very best behavior now without old hanky cranky's around! Life is a blessing! Every day of it! Makes me so happy for you!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I am glad you got a clean bill of health, but it is disconcerting that you are tired. Have you been tested for sleep apnea? I know nothing about medicine, but I found that since I started taking multi-vitamins, I have more energy now. Did they test your thyroid? Do you avoid caffeine?

http://thankfullga447 said...

Love all of your fabric choices. The bag and pot covers are lovely.
Glad all your test came out well.