Monday, August 17, 2020

Grandma O'Quilts Has an Unnecessary Fit

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

First classes went wonderfully...now I see that NCEDCloud  is down across the entire state.
That is OK...it will take awhile for all his to pan out.  I can imagine the stress on the system.
Trying to relax here..soooo hard. 
This gift that meant soooo much!!
Cousin Ann made this for our little Aoife...How lovely!!!

Speaking of Aoife...Last night I did a Facetime with my girl who looks exhausted.
She said that Aoife will not sleep. She fusses and they are all exhausted.


This is the rip stop I ordered for my bowl covers...I am disappointed that the yellow is so garish.
Oh, well...on the inside of a bowl cover, I guess it does not matter.

And so Grandma O'Quilts threw a fit for nothing over remote learning.
First of all, even though I did not know all the logins and sites, they did.
They know so much technology.  My son finally told me to go to bed.
He made them eggs for breakfast...all is well.
I am now going outside to read and breathe and calm myself.

1 comment:

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh dear - poor sleep deprived parents, I remember this from all those years ago. Hopefully she will soon settle, our third one had problems but it he was suffering from colic and as soon as we were on top of that he was good to go!