Monday, August 24, 2020

The Life of Zoom

Is this gas? Or did Rosie tell an off color joke??

Rich's Pantry plastic bag holder...Fabric: black and white, from IKEA that I dyed yellow. 
I used the bag measurements from Muggs that I keep in my phone notes.

Aoife and the big bad wolf....(or is it Grandma??)

A great day today....a good day...amazing at physical therapy.
A nap, not needed but wonderful.
Lovely dinner
Peaceful children ...all doing their schoolwork with responsibility and no mutterings.
Clean kitchen...
Now I am puttering with my blue chickens on the design wall.
Cutting yellows and reds.
Today started the Sewing Summit Upcycle
It is a worldwide week long free sewing program..
Today, I learned how to put extensions in my jeans...
Wait till you see the new adorable me..... soon!!

Tomorrow is day two of Upcycle and MQG zoom with Carolyn Friedlander at 2pm
Eastern standard time.

Tomorrow night is 6:30 pm

I hope I have time to eat...TBTG no PT tomorrow...hoping to sew in between Zooms
This is an M&M bag my son gave to me...ha ha ha.
I thought I might laminate it...but decided I have other things to do...like fold!!
It is not correct when it says "Share Size"!! Who are they kidding???

Ending post...of course with the best!!
Aoife in her new swing...It came with teddy bear musical
 I thought maybe Emily at least might adorn the bears with little pink ribbons..
But, Oh, No...and whose baby is it anyway?.
And...wouldn't anyone rush order a new swing to have baby sleep!!!??
Before baby came, Emily took layers of gauze to the machine,
for this very soft quilty cover thing.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Sweet pictures, thanks for sharing

VRooks said...

Food manufactures are insane to think that any bag off M & M's or chips is going to be shared so just say the bag is a serving size and move on.

Great bag holder!

Beautiful grandbaby!