Monday, August 10, 2020

Covid Good, Covid Bad

My 10 bowl covers are all done...so pleased!  Lined with Rip-stop, ready to be gifted.

Here they are in their new place...pix taken and noted in my phone in case I  forget where I put them.

Very relaxing to do a project half way...no pressure at all to finish...

Now an update on my son's broken wrist.

He wants to be independent and not have  his mother  use him as an example of our lousy healthcare system on her blog.....Ok...I get it...He is 35.. He has now been gifted the co-pay for his visit.

However, he chooses to wait for his appointment to determine his sliding fee at the clinic...  He was told by that clinic, that if he chose to have his wrist repaired before this appointment in SEPTEMBER!!,They would consider it a PRE-EXISTING condition and not cover it at all.

Just sayin'

Ok...I am getting fired up again....For those of you (none of my friends, of course) who believe with all your heart that healthcare is not a human right, that you have to work for it....My son is working as usual, fixing friends and neighbor cars....and no they do not give him health insurance
When I took these pictures, he told me that it was a bit hard getting the alternator out of this car using only one arm, taking so much longer
Below...friends to the rescue...a salad all made and ready...Thank you Linda....sooo good.

And so it goes...Son off to Autozone again tonight for another part for this job.  I swear he likes auto stores, just like I love fabric stores.No pictures of dear Aoife today.. Sad, but true.

More grueling PT for me tomorrow.

Did I mention how I dislike this new blogger which will not let me single space.and changes color on me without my permission...distorts the formatting, etc...And, my pictures are so big.

School starts August 17. 

One grandchild in elementary school  One grandchild in middle school

 One grandchild in high school With material pick ups all on the same day for remote learning.

Thanks to both wonderful parents for helping out, working together as a team.

As we know, it takes a village

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You can change the size of the photos. click on one and a box pops up with some choices one being + and the other -. Click on the minus and your photo will be smaller. Keep clicking until you like it.

The other thing is it is automatically making a link sometimes, underlined text and sometimes a different color. Just click on the link icon and click on Remove Link.

Yeah, I know, we shouldn't have to do all of that but simple clicks will save your sanity. I can't wait until they get it all fixed right.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Also your blog says it is unsecure. You need to go into your settings of your blogger account and turn on https instead of http.

Don't mean to be bossy, just trying to keep you safe.

Michele Bilyeu said...

How wonderful to have nice and caring even if bossy friends. Haha. I need to write Wanda when i have new blogger issues! I have huge blogger issues period. I write too much with far too many photos so Bratty New Blogger made All my photos XL. Covid-15 lbs.for photos. Without wifi for years and years since my desktop computer had her revenge on me for working overtime with no benefits. I only have a phone to connect with the my blog. Blessedbto have your smart son! He is a wise and mighty spiritual warrior. My kids would sign my ex-mom papers if I talked about them at all. I sneak tiny things in and no grandkid photos allowed at all or I lose my grandma certificate too 😆😇ðŸĪŠ

http://thankfullga447 said...

I feel for your son, I thought a broken bone was life threatening but this covid thing everything has changed. His wrist must hurt but he is trying.

I don't like this new blogger at all.