Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Made with Love..

First up...Aoife, made with love:
Below, our Aoife again...in a dress made by Emily, her mother before baby was born.
It was a free pattern, Made by Rae Geranium Dress 
Aoife on Eithne's wonderful quilt...This is embroidered with things that Emily loves.
Her music, her Irish dance..and now,  her baby, Aoife.
 Here: the conflicts in life:
Our shoulds!!!
I am working harder now on this:

I spent all day, pretty much Zooming quilty things...lucky me!!
Now I think I will join the CMQG UFO challenge..
High IQ Wednesday night  group started a purple rail fence challenge...hmm
Five years ago?????
It is great motivation to work on a goal with other quilty people. 

7 comments:

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Beautiful baby;). And I love that quote - thanks for sharing that - there is so much wisdom there!

Cherie said...

I love that quote and as for your gorgeous little granddaughter. She is such a little cutie pie. Give her a cuddle from me

Michele Bilyeu said...

Beautiful baby,beautiful dress, beautiful quilt (oh my goodness! A keepsake and a treasure!) You are blessed with friends! And I am proud to virtually be one of them as Iove coming here no matter what 🥰

VRooks said...

Always delighted to have baby updates! Keep them coming grandma.

http://thankfullga447 said...

Your granddaughter is so precious. Loved the poem, when I need to turn everything off I tell my husband I am taking a vacation day, need a nap, or you are on your own for dinner. His return comment is you are always on vacation/retired. I love how you always ready to do something; I have a list but it takes a couple of days/or weeks to get to it. I am down my sister is very ill and it pains me so much.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Your granddaughter is still so beautiful. I really like the fabric in that first photo. The poem is really good too - something that we don't hear often but especially now is quite appropriate.

Mystic Quilter said...

Delightful photographs of Aoife!!