Saturday, August 5, 2023

A Day Out to Save my Soul

 Big thank you to my sister who picked me up today and joined me at a Mexican food restaurant.  Getting out after my recovery made a new person out of me.  Once home, I headed right to my sewing.

The above potholders are for the two very helpful nurses who work here.
Putting them in my holiday stash.
The above dress is from an online store, H and M. 
Amazing how patchwork  is once again everywhere...
My girl got it for  her girl for their vacation..My girl is so all about sewing!!

This is the book I am reading now....way too hot thought in Charlotte to sit outside and read.
Once again, learning so much,  I so did not  know about this:

And, my energy was so  high, I communicated with three friends I have not seen in forever.
Lucky me!!  I feel great.








1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Super to hear you have recovered physically and mentally! And are sewing!