Sunday, August 20, 2023

Ennui

A potholder, just like a quilt, is not finished until it is bound:
Shopping my stash, I found this lovely:


Giving this away manana:

Now that I have adjusted to my  new apartment, I realize it is also my new stage of life.  After a million  years of advocating for children in the school system and of working with families in need of that kind of support,....Here I am.....no children and no school stuff.  A two sided coin as I let go and try to take care of myself...there is an empty hole which needs to be filled by me...just strange...that's all.. 

I am saving myself and the world, one potholder at a time!! Shopping my stash, and reading in the  yard.

However, ennui sneaks in at times.  That is how I came to this tonight:


Really, Mrs. O'Quilts??  Really?

Bingo...after a forever absence, Bloglovin appeared a few weeks ago on my google feed... Out of nowhere...hmmmm  Good, but surprising.

Tomorrow is the day, hopefully of dismissal from my doctor to go to the pool and exercise.

Bet the sun will shine tomorrow .

1 comment:

Mystic Quilter said...

Pleased you have bloglovin back, I had read somewhere that it was gone totally.