Sunday, August 27, 2023

UFO Work

Margaret goes to West Virginia with her church in November.
People are poor and cold in places there...Last  year they ran out of quilts for warmth.
I am looking to my UFOs.  Each of these are small...could be  baby size.
I would like them bigger....That is my next goal...even if they are just tops..I think they would be helpful for  the cause. There could be a quilter to chip in. Looking at adding simple borders to make it all work.
Dylan left this morning...such joy.
I read outside until the thunder storm came.
Then, I worked on these pieces.
A full day tomorrow...Happy Grandma O'Quilts!!!



 

1 comment:

Mystic Quilter said...

Borders would be a good idea Diane, they don't have to be hugely wide, just a few inches would make these into a cosy size quilt.