Thursday, August 10, 2023

Still on the Upward Path

Mary in Maryland....I cannot find your email....all I can find is Green Wizard...Help !!!  I know I had it...but age is upon me..xoxo

Quilted by Mary Jerz, these quilts are now bound and totally finished...The joy lifts my heart.

Above:  My Meadowland, again....shown on my patio gate.
Blue Blossoms baby quilt, all done.
An outing today with my sister.  After lunch, we went by Lowes to get ceiling insulation for new design walls....I was going to do this myself, but so glad reason prevailed...I had never seen this product in blue before.  And, workers insisted they were not allowed to cut it...Dear me...My sister carried it in the apartment for me,  Now waiting for help to cover it in batting.  Hanging design walls all over my home!!!

Monday I am going to present a small blurb on scrap quilting to my group here, with a little trunk show.
Will be getting that together this weekend.
I have a huge collection of fabric spanning the  years.  Never did I dream I might run out of energy!!!
Thank goodness for Mary Jerz, as my arthritis is getting in the way of quilting
Now I have a number of quilts on hand to give away when I find people in need.


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Everyone will love your trunk show!