Monday, August 14, 2023

A Scrappy Week Ahead

Friends and family all busy with their lives this weekend.  The only travel I could do was in books.   It is marvelous to have a library on site.  I read  two novels  this weekend and puttered and made some scrap potholders.  I am almost out of potholders.  For me, they are like mini-quilts and so  useful and so quick.



Mac Barnes  One of my very favorite quilters.

Spent some time today watching a few of the TED talks on trauma that affect all of us.

Scrap  trunk show and share tomorrow morning.  I do not want to go to bed...but early comes the morning.


2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love your little masterpieces- the color, composition, and finish. They certainly are fun to look at. Good you took some rest and recharged.

Mystic Quilter said...

Nice potholders and good for you spending a relaxing weekend reading.