Friday, August 25, 2023

Back in the Saddle

Five years or so ago, my Wednesday night quilters came up with a challenge...a purple rail fence!!!  We all made blocks, put them in a pillowcase and drew out our lot...THEN, we started arguing...this is not purple, it is pink!!!  No, it is Red...no it is green  OMG...Somehow we agreed to use what we had been given.  Of course  I had to do it my way.  I cut them  up and added things...I have two of them now.  One unfinished and this one finished today...Quilted by Mary Jerz...and just finished  the binding myself

Seems like there is something new on the colors etc...These two are a combination of the truth!!!





Back in the pool and back at PT has given me soooo much more energy.
Energy to catch up on potholders, bind the quilt and sign up for Sit and Sew Sept 2, at Quilt Patch Fabric.
Hope more friends will join me...
So nice to feel normal....OK...kind of normal!!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm so happy to hear you have your energy back.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That quilt is gorgeous! I don't know what color it is, but it is my favorite color!