Sunday, October 4, 2015

We just love a success story!!!

Everyone loved the visitation.
Daddy helped pick out their pumpkins
Daddy played in McDonald's play area with them
Daddy was in good shape.
Visitation was an hour and it went sooo well.
Now folding the turquoises.....found some yellows in there...
Never ever again will I have someone else organize my stash.
Things have been lost forever..
Now, I will know where it all is.


 Amazing..three "normal" days...Where is this coming from???? Slept, thx to my sister taking the kids, did not cry??? My love took 22 months to die...I think I cried more during that time than I have ever ever cried in my life. Waiting for the other shoe to drop..
.Finished Widow book number 8..very helpful.
 I have decided not to count the weeks any more..just the months...
Tough times coming up with his November bday and Thanksgiving...so trying to stay in the day. Maybe the antidepressants help...but then I have been on Lexipro since his diagnosis...
Maybe it is the red wine?? or the candy corn?? or the rain?? or Fabric.com??

 Money still frightful...
Think I will just have to suck it up and be on hold for hours for social security.
One would think 6 months is enough.
..Maybe they lost something...OMG,

Really, I must have a shout out again for my sister.
She never lets me down with the kids. Ever...
She gives them such unconditional love.
With all her issues to contend with, she would inconvenience herself for them.
I could not ask for more. 
Trying now to confirm things for this upcoming weekend 
...so my sister can be part of the Cousin Ann fun.

5 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

That's great the visit went well!! I lose fabrics when I've tidied my own stash, I know where things are for a little while but then it goes crazy and yellows end up in turquoise piles, it could just be the way stashes are. At least it can be quite theraputic to fold pretty fabrics and see them neatly stacked. It's great to hear you're having some good days.

Karaquilts said...

OH, I'm pleased with you that your son is doing well this weekend and that the children have a positive new memory with him. And so very happy that you have the companionship of your sister to share your little gang. While raising my children alone years ago, I often ached to share them with someone who loved them as much as I did ~ ~ I'm glad you have that.

I hope you continue to feel better and just enjoy the little moments of your todays. I love the dreams of new quilts that pop into my head while sorting fabrics ~ ~ dream on ~ ~

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Yay, for good days. Positive for your grandies, step forward for your son. I'm sure fabric hides. Also rulers and unpickers.
Hugs

Courtney said...

So glad to hear that your son had a nice visit - I hope there are many more to come! Also glad you're having some normal days - I'm guessing it's the fabric,com!
Hopefully we get some sunshine tomorrow!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Blessings to normal. Blessings he could connect with the children, you, life. Blessings to your sisters. Many blessings. And blessing to you, dear one. Just plain lots of blessings.