Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Stuff

Art Gallery does it again..  This time with Jeni
 Sooo love it!!
I am just back from Lowes hardware store.  I needed anchors and screws for my IKEA bars for my sewing room.
Look what I found in the garden dept.  They are identical...(except these are much prettier) to the free motion gloves I bought forever ago at a quilt shop.  They were 3 pair for $5.  So, now why did I buy two packages?????   Only a quilter would know....because I could not decide on the color!!!!!
 Himself brought me a present from Ireland...from the Button Studio...How sweet is that!
 It is a button pin!!  That is my man, so thoughtful.
So we are cleaning out..something we should have done forever ago.  So much clutter and mess everywhere....keeping things in case we  need them someday?????  What is that all about???... I am getting modern and putting all the addresses from my Rolodex into my computer.  I just threw one Rolodex away!!  One more to go...So if things are going....why do you suppose that there is fabric stuffed into the bookcases in my office...lol...
Priorities, that is why!!

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm doing the same thing, everything else is going, fabric is staying.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Those gloves are a great find. It's good to good a few, I always seem to loose one and end up quilting with just one. Love the button pin! Have fun with your clean out.

Beth said...

I bought those gloves in electric yellow! I used one pair in the garden where they fell apart, the two pairs in the sewing room are great!

Dora, the Quilter said...

Love the gloves--and the buttons are a joy.
Costco had similar gloves on sale a couple of years ago, but I use them outside because I don't like the way they feel on my hands when I'm quilting. (I just put pieces of rubberized shelf liner under my hands.) Your gloves have prettier colors than mine! (Mine were strawberry pink, salad green, and a nice orchid shade.)