Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday

Thank you Sherry!!!  You are a much better friend than the one I had last night!!!!  Isn't this an awesome scrap basket!!!
 I put up my handmade lampshade...not by me..Someone did a great job!
Putting the sewing room back together is a slow job......but so much fun.  I am getting together a bag of things for the Boys and Girls Summer Sewing Club.
 Look at Marie's two sided London quilt.  Lucky Marie went to the summer Olympics in London.

Everyone has gone home.  I am stressing ...guess I will make fudge.

2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love seeing your sewing room come together too. That's such a pretty light. The London quilt is fabulous, what a great reminder of the London Olympics. Happy fudge making!!

smazoochie said...

OK, I'm an idiot. I was picturing the scrap basket in the kitchen for compost scraps. Head slap!
I hope the bruises are healing & that you are getting updates from Erin.