Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday's Doings..

My three and a half year old grandson is struggling to adjust to daycare.  The teacher thought that if he had a family picture with him, he would not be so homesick.  Of course both siblings are with him this summer, but that does not seem to matter....It is Mommy that he wants.
 I took a picture this weekend of the family, printed out Tuesday specials at the photo shop, encased them in sticky laminate and did a little stitching.  I did a zigzag on the edges and a round button hole stitch for the ribbon.  Voila!!!  A family memory for all three grandchildren.

 The suitcase is ready...oh, so ready.  Pumpkin is steadfast in her demands for an invitation.
Do I need to share my bees nest and bee bite story????  Snakes in the backyard, Bees in the front...to be continued!!

2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a lovely family photo and a great idea to help with home sickness. I think you're right that Pumpkin is insisting on an invite. I'm stayed tuned for your wildlife stories...

smazoochie said...

My calico also loves the suitcases!
Bees! Oh dear!