Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Gratitude

First of all, the Hospice nurse called me this morning to say that the patch worked and my mother's lungs are clear, she looks great and is preparing for a birthday party for a friend.  I am so hoping not to get on that roller coaster that I was on two years ago when she almost died four times...the stop and go of Parkinson's.  Up and down go the emotions as my mother rides the tide.  Grateful for today.  
My son came over with his family to help me around the house...Thank u sooo much!!!
Below is my daughter-in-law.  She had made me a potholder to cheer me up and was putting on the binding here at my house today.  It was seeing her sew that really cheered me up!!
 She knows how to touch my heart.
 Lynsey here...age four...having a bit of consequences...lol...washing the door to make up for bad behavior...Zoe, encouraging her on...
 The four children....guess who, once again, is not chasing snakes?????
 My daughter and her man, climbing the highest mountain in Ireland.

I have so much to be grateful for!!

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

ISo happy to hear the patch worked for your mother. t's lovely to see your wonderful family. Lots of wonderful smiles in those photos! That pot holder stitched with love is a treasure!!