Saturday, September 12, 2020

Acceptance of Life on Life's terms...OMG

Family on the run...left Portland for better air...Here they are in Idaho!!
Over night the air changed in Idaho from clear to hazardous.
Emily told them both to smile....Only the baby listened!!

We do not want our dear Aoife to breathe nasty air.
Bye bye Idaho...hello Missoula, Montana.
Seven weeks old and already has been in three states!!
Clearly she loves them all!!
 
 
                   NOOOOOO!!! 

  Now Missoula, Montana is forecasting  hazardous air tomorrow.The winds must have changed...

.Em said there are fires everywhere...They are deciding where to go next as she forgot her passport. I am so stressed...not that I can do anything about anything.  The only thing I can do is:

Just go Sew...!!  So I put this UFO on the design wall...of course I have lost a block...of course!! 

When ALS was in my life, I had to buy fabric... I would look for hours online putting things in and out of my cart on several sites..It would calm. me...Now with COVID, with fires, with remote schooling, I am back at it again...not much but a little , to calm my nerves...my poor aged nerves!!




4 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I hope they can find clean air for the baby. As long as you use fabric, buying it is necessary.

Chay said...

Oh dear, I live in Missoula and sadly the air quality here is now bad. The valley is enshrouded and it's expected to get worse. Going further east it will probably be the same. Wish I could give you a better report.

Susan Dunne-Lederhaas said...

My daughter, Irene lives in Dundee, OR and said last night, the air is putrid! I am so concerned for them ,but as she said, if they leave, there are 3 animals that go with..And depending on the wind direction, the smoke may follow you if exiting the area! A no win situation!

http://thankfullga447 said...

So sorry you have to worry about the fire and your family. I will keep them in my prayers. I hear Tuesday they should get some relief.