Friday, September 11, 2020

Doing the Next Right Thing to Avoid Anxiety

Starting the season right....tonight's relaxtion.

 Baby Aoife and her family are now in Idaho to avoid Portland's air quality.

It is now deemed the worst in the world. Here we have Aoife on her first road trip.

Rosie got to go too!!!!


Messing around with masks...For the first time now, I have used the adjustable elastic that my daughter sent me.  Below I found my Monopoly fabric..for a present.
On the way to finding that, I found this which I had been looking for a few weeks back...
That's how it goes around here.
This came today as part of my stress therapy...more solid fat quarters.
The next right thing was to make a relaxing bowl...Then to find the game fabric..then the surprise eyeglass fabric....then to caress..the Bella Solids fat quarter set.

I also spoke with my daughter via text forever as she and her family fled the awful smoke in Portland.
Aoife's first road trip!!!

Now, before bed, Grandma O'Quilts goes once again on her high horse.

 In America, everyone with insurance can get a "free flu shot."If you do not have insurance, It cost $40 or so...everywhere.....Free flu shot signs mean , in fine print, if you have insurance. This means that the working poor without insurance will probably go without flu shots thus endangering the rest... A family of 4 without insurance will pay $160 for flu shots this season.  They probably cannot afford to get it.

OK end of rant...off to bed...a relaxing weekend ahead...Yeah!!



1 comment:

Rosa said...

People without insurance can call their local public health office. Under 18 often get free vaccinations (not just flu, but many other types too!) And over 18 either get free or very low cost vaccinations!