Tuesday, September 1, 2020

A Mental Health Day

 The folding of the whites and a friendly visit outside with masks!!!!

A three hour visit yielded two shelves of the whites folded plus laughter.
Lynsey wanted a family meeting tonight...OK..girl go for it  She wants an organized chart for chores so she can do them when she wants and be free without being told what to do.  Ok..She wrote down her ideas.  Then her tired father expressed his opinion and this is what happened to our Lynsey at the family meeting...She pulled that hoodie right over her face....probably so she could control herself...Oh, my...
Now, Grandma needs another mental health day...
My right shoulder is with pain...looks like I am headed to joint replacement number 5.
Did I say I need another  mental health day??????

1 comment:

Mary said...

We all need mental health days from time to time. I hope you get one soon.