Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Just a Lovely Wednesday

Aoife loves her bath time..smiling at her mother, showing off her dimples 

Six weeks old....love


 Today...was a great day...First time in forever that I felt better after physical therapy instead of worse.

I was told to go to the store and walk and walk and walk using a shopping cart.  I could die if I go out or die if I stay in...OMG   Crazy life we have..

Got my new eyeglasses....The eyeglass fitter came up to me to ask what brand my purse was..Well that gave me a huge lift!!!  It was the purse that I had made for myself from my man's suede jacket..Carrying my man with me at all times...plus it is light weight and comfy.

That this girl liked it so much that she asked for the brand...made me smile all the way home!!

The school system is giving out packets with lunch and breakfast.  My son went to pick them up. It is a weeks worth of food for remote schooling.  Thank you Rachel for the cheer..

The children were delighted...all the  familiar food that they usually get from school at lunch.  I did not realize how happy it would make them...nostalgic for school.  Plus, they just help themselves to breakfast and lunch..no bother for me.. Win and win and win..

Well...It looks like Aoife likes Wednesdays too.!!!  Isn't She Lovely
Wonderful zoom with my Wednesday night quilting group...Celebrating a good day.

I have been busy working on my purple Jeni Baker top, but my design wall is in my son's room and he went to bed.  Now, that sounds like a great idea.

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I am glad you had a good day. If you walked with the cart outside in the parking lot, you could get your exercise in while avoiding most of the virus. Then of course, you would have to watch out for cars! Or maybe find someone who has a walker they can lend you.