Monday, September 21, 2020

Autumn

Aoife...celebrates two months...wahoo!!!


My girl sewed up this autumn bonnet for her girl!!!
Aoife in Autumn, 2 months on the 22nd..., the first day of fall.

Below, calming myself by making a bowl for a friend.
Bowls are great, Friendships are great.

Telling my secrets here.....
I have accepted my age...that I am indeed old.
Dear me how I fretted that I would never roller skate again. 
 Nor would I be body surfing in the Pacific Ocean
I am giving up on ever being 42 again...
Truth.  Yup...Truth...
Now back to my nap xo

Our dearest Zoe is a black lab!!  WAS, as you can see!..
That means Zoe and I are an aged team.
She is 12 plus...Zoe is not just black any more...She has white feet and more.
Sitting in the yard with a book...cold enough for a jacket
Cold enough for hot tea, 68 degrees F...
Hot tea with garden mint..And, the last rose of summer.
Carolina Blue skies
Why did I never listen to Sherry...She told me and told me.
Finally....
I have been sewing and making bowls watching Netflix instead of the news
I am sooo much more relaxed!!

A big shout out to my sister for her listening ear and support!!!
We all might just be OK after all..




 

No comments: