Friday, September 25, 2020

The News of the Day


Aoife's "newborn" hat may finally fit....Baby does not care..!!!!


Finally  done...ooooh my Kaffe flimsy ...whew..
Now backing choices...I do not feel like piecing a backing, but my choices may be OK with value, but not congruent with the style of the quilt.  Maybe if I put it away for awhile, I will feel like piecing a backing later..but I want to have it done now!!!!
This one below may fit, but I love it and am hoarding it (shame)

A treat tonight:  Lynsey decided to make dinner and would let no one help.
We were to have a veggie fry, but she decided to make spaghetti too.
She is filming herself for her U-tube station....OMG
Now she has pulled up a recipe for pumpkin something and texted her father to bring a few cans of pumpkin on his way home from a meeting.
Lynsey for sure will have Lynsey Lou's Cafe as she dreams of..
Her organizational skills far exceed mine...wow...

Today, I was whining at physical therapy.  They had put me in the "baby steps" category.

I really wanted the giant step group.  After much talk about my progress that I could not see., she took me for a walk.  Walking with her, I saw a huge difference in my progress since going to physical therapy. 

It was so encouraging..

Also encouraging was Dylan's teacher...so supportive.  She said that children with disabilities had a 100 times more difficulty in remote learning...

 Today was the day, I decided not to subscribe to naysayers' crazy and not to be afraid.  I did it the Nike way....I just did it!!!!!!  I drove to the post office and mailed my ballot.  I have voted!!  Interesting that there is a code on the ballot where you can trace your ballot to see where it goes.  DONE!!

Now, I am going to sew!!!

No comments: