Thursday, September 3, 2020

Wild and Free....Well..Kinda....

 Wild and free and fun sewing here....a one or two day job...not like that Chicken Feed one that had to stew forever on the design wall.  This quilt makes me happy.

The border fabric is designed by Philip Jacob.
The quality of the fabric is very very poor.
It must be a knock off because I know that designer would never print on such fabric.
I have no idea where I got this fabric years ago...must have been online where I could not feel the quality.

The children are gone for five days.  Took my old car to the elementary school to get some supplies and drop off some donations...So nice to wave from a distance..Staff all masked and gloved!!
Then...off I cruised with the windows open and the air conditioning on high...,I love to do that....When  I was 16 and learning to drive...My mechanic daddy told me never to do that...always the rebel...even at my age. Ha!!

 I walked in the big wide aisles of the new Waverly Harris Teeter....Thank you Nancy for keeping me on the straight and narrow!!  The walking was a script from my physical therapist.
I am getting stronger!!! Wahoo...
Home to finish the above quilt top.
Now I have two tops finished..for my son to spray baste.

I spoke with Aoife today...no smile...she was all about her feeding...I do not blame her.

No comments: